Thursday, December 10, 2009

White Dust


A late night movie was the culprit for me waking up pretty late this morning. I was feeling a bit guilty for having overstayed my visit to the bed. As I glanced outside the window, a strange sight awaited me. It looked as if there were lots of really big white dust particles flying around. Like what I would see if I were walking through a pillow making factory in full operation. For a second my brain became ultimately confused. You know, like when you see something for the first time in your life, you tend to relate it to something you have already seen in the past. As I ambled towards the window pretty excited, the garden outside that used to be green was covered with the same white dust. The rooftops were white. The white dust had settled on the cars outside. Truly, my first snowfall was delightfully confusing.